What Do You Think About These Solutions For Your Problem ?

CM Punk's Workout Tips - "Work Out For You, Not The Girls At The Gym"





A very short list of people to whom you should always be on your very best behaviour, minding your Ps, Qs and ensuring every request is bookended with either a please and/or thank you: your mum; someone in possession of a loaded gun; current WWE Champion - CM Punk.
Now, apart from the obvious fact that the latter is build like a juggernaut and could snap my weedy bones like an ice cream cone, should I cheese him off, minutes before meeting the WWE superstar in a Birmingham hotel room I'm told that he's a very firm believer in good manners. Such a believer in fact that he's even been known to refuse picture and autograph requests for the fickle fools who overlook 'the magic word'.
Not that I'd disagree with any of the above in the slightest - good manners cost nothing and all that - but I'm suddenly struck with an all-consuming fear that I might omit just one please, and be smacked over the head with a steel chair. A real possibility when sitting opposite a testosterone fuelled wrestler type.
I shouldn't have worried of course, as rather than getting angry, CM Punk got helpful - regaling AskMen with his gym secrets and priceless words of workout wisdom, and you can watch it all unfold in the above video.
And yes, I did say please. 42 times in 15 minutes.
WWE 13 is out now, available on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire